I’m dressed all in white and I remember the night You came on to me and opened up my heart I was hollow then till you filled me in now I’m empty again…
Today was a momentous day. It was the last day of classes for me in Leeds. Okay, the more observant readers may have noticed I have not been attending classes much throughout my time in England, let alone in the last few weeks….but I assure you there were classes. There just weren’t many of them – I love how the English do uni ;) However, to mark the last day of classes I did have one seminar for Crime Prevention and Community Safety. Once again I was only one of very few people to show up, and it wasn’t THAT helpful, but when I only average about 5 hours of uni a week for my semester here I can’t really get away with letting myself wag. Well, lettting myself wag TOO much😛 haha
I filled in the rest of my day watched old 90s sitcoms on youtube, sleeping and finally dinner at Akmal’s and a few beers with Josh, Brent and Johnno. It is amazing though to look back and I still feel like I have just arrived…yet my semester of classes is done. It just seems like yesterday that I was strolling around trying to find LT17 in the Roger Stevens Building and being surprised by the numerous, tiny and HIGHLY ANNOYING doors that you need to enter the Roger Stevens Lecture Theaters. It is amazing that I am almost down to single digit number of days left. It is just amazing to me…
As we were discussing this around the table though Brent mentioned “it would be great to have a log of everything we have done” as we are all struggling to remember all the amazing, interesting things we have done. It was at this point I thought to myself…I knew when someone suggested the ‘blog’ to me it was a great idea🙂
2 Comments »
- This is the last song, (This is the last song). That I will dedicate to you. Made my peace and now i’m through..
- I fly like paper, get high like planes. If you catch me at the border I got visas in my name. If you come around here, I make ’em all day. I get one down in a second if you wait….
- Just a little insight won’t make this right. It’s too late to fight. It ends tonight, It ends tonight.
- Everything has changed (everything has changed), the faces stay the same (faces stay the same)…
- Come on baby, light my fire. Come on baby, light my fire. Try to set the night on fire…
- Louie louie, Oh baby I gotta go. Louie louie, Oh baby I gotta go.
- Milo Venus was a beautiful lass. She had the world in the palm of her hand. But she lost both her arms in a wrestling match…
- Voulez vous coucher avec moi ce soir (ce soir, what what what) Voulez vous coucher avec moi
- I’m leaving for Paris, no I don’t think that I’ll see you. I’m leaving for Paris, no I don’t think that I need to. So I’m leaving for Paris, won’t you try to take care of yourself?
- Lillee’s pounding down like a machine. Pascoe’s making divots in the green. Marshy’s taking wickets. Hookesy’s clearing pickets…
- Board games have a double meaning in this caravan in Wales. You sink ships when we should be kissing. Monopoly has thrown us in jail!
- Little girl, little girl. Why are you crying? Inside your restless soul, your heart is dying.