Far! We’ve been travelling far. Without a home, But not without a star…
So there is not much to report. Last night we went out to dinner and then drinks in a bar and eventually ended up at Puro for 80s night. There were strong political discussions, there were less intellectual discussions and there was basically just a fun night. Today I have slept in (for the first time in a while) until I was woken up by a pneumatic drill 😦 , read over a draft future scene for work (which took longer than it would usually do for me to analyse as it has been a while since I had to use any of that part of my brain) and practiced my Comparative European Legal Systems presentation for Thursday. My presentation should be okay, although I am a little worried that I have to pronounce some french…which I can’t do, but at least I get to discuss Mabo which should be a lot easier.
I also find myself in the position of having booked all my travel from May 23rd when I leave Leeds for the last time until June 24th. So to fill in those I haven’t told, and also to hopefully make a few people jealous haha, here is the Itinerary for the first month of my travels.
May 23 – Leave Leeds at 5:00, Bus to London, Drop laptop and unwanted stuff with family in London, 7pm catch an Ezyjet flight to Copenhagen.
May 23 to May 26 – Copenhagen!
May 27 – Fly SAS early in the Morning to Brussels, 1 hour train to Bruges.
May 28 – Bruges
May 29 – Take a 7:30pm flight from Brussels back to London on British Airways and crash the night with Joey in London
May 30 – Fly to Washington with Joey on American Airlines with a stop over in New York
May 31 – June 1 – Washington (Yay for my political nerd side 😉 )
June 2 – Train to New York arriving at about 11am
June 3 – June 6 – New York!
June 7 – Morning train to Boston
June 8 – Boston
June 9 – Late night train to Niagara Falls with a stop over in New York.
June 10 – Arrive Niagara Falls at about 4pm
June 11 – Leave Niagara Falls at 6pm on a short train trip to Toronto
June 12 – Toronto
June 13 – Fly back to London from Toronto, again via JFK, on American Airlines. Leaving at 8pm
June 14- Get in to London 11am, say goodbye to Joey and fly British Airways to Prague at 3pm
June 15 – June 24 – Prague, staying with Justin
Phew…thats it. Sounds like a hectic, yet awesome month to me. I’m just personally proud that I have been able to organise such a month. Whether it is well organised we will see, but its an achievement in organisation nonetheless I feel.
Now I just have the task of booking trains, planes and accommodation for Vienna, Munich, Berlin, Cardiff, Paris and finally back to London for Lords!
3 Comments »
- This is the last song, (This is the last song). That I will dedicate to you. Made my peace and now i’m through..
- I fly like paper, get high like planes. If you catch me at the border I got visas in my name. If you come around here, I make ’em all day. I get one down in a second if you wait….
- Just a little insight won’t make this right. It’s too late to fight. It ends tonight, It ends tonight.
- Everything has changed (everything has changed), the faces stay the same (faces stay the same)…
- Come on baby, light my fire. Come on baby, light my fire. Try to set the night on fire…
- Louie louie, Oh baby I gotta go. Louie louie, Oh baby I gotta go.
- Milo Venus was a beautiful lass. She had the world in the palm of her hand. But she lost both her arms in a wrestling match…
- Voulez vous coucher avec moi ce soir (ce soir, what what what) Voulez vous coucher avec moi
- I’m leaving for Paris, no I don’t think that I’ll see you. I’m leaving for Paris, no I don’t think that I need to. So I’m leaving for Paris, won’t you try to take care of yourself?
- Lillee’s pounding down like a machine. Pascoe’s making divots in the green. Marshy’s taking wickets. Hookesy’s clearing pickets…
- Board games have a double meaning in this caravan in Wales. You sink ships when we should be kissing. Monopoly has thrown us in jail!
- Little girl, little girl. Why are you crying? Inside your restless soul, your heart is dying.