Maybe it was the course of adrenaline, as the concrete rose to meet my face. Maybe it was the sheer embarrassment that kept me concious and standing..
Ow! Don’t you hate it when you hit your head? Especially when you hit it on something hard and solid metal and are lacking hair as a cushion. Well I have learnt my lesson from being a good housekeeper and washing my clothes because as I transferred my clothes from the washer to the dryer I hit my head on the stupid metal thing that serves no purpose :@ I should not have to bleed and see little birdies fly around my head for just wanting clean clothes hehe
*Okay, I am aware that hitting my head could be my fault, but I am choosing to blame the task haha*
So what did I do today? Well I wrote the first, and hardest, 600 words of my Gender Essay. I followed my first proper Brisbane Lions game from the other side of the world (Unfortunately it was a loss to BLOODY Collingwood and we now have NO fit ruckmen :() And you already know that I suffered through washing my clothes. The only other things I did were watch awesome tv (Breaking Bad and Ramsay’s Kitchen Nightmares) and educate the English.
What did I teach to the English? Well it turns out that I discovered something else that is purely Australian and I need to inform the uneducated masses of the motherland. In a discussion about bread (okay…its not as lame as it sounds lol) I got only question marks when I declared my love for fairy bread. Now we all know was fairy bread is. According to Wikipedia, “Fairy Bread is is slice bread(usually white) spread with margarine or butter, and covered with 100s and 1000s or sprinkles which stick to the spread.” However I prefer to define it as awesomeness commonly served at children’s parties that us “adults” have to pretend not to like.
So I have taken on the mission to hopefully make the above at least periodic appearance on the English table 😛
4 Comments »
- This is the last song, (This is the last song). That I will dedicate to you. Made my peace and now i’m through..
- I fly like paper, get high like planes. If you catch me at the border I got visas in my name. If you come around here, I make ’em all day. I get one down in a second if you wait….
- Just a little insight won’t make this right. It’s too late to fight. It ends tonight, It ends tonight.
- Everything has changed (everything has changed), the faces stay the same (faces stay the same)…
- Come on baby, light my fire. Come on baby, light my fire. Try to set the night on fire…
- Louie louie, Oh baby I gotta go. Louie louie, Oh baby I gotta go.
- Milo Venus was a beautiful lass. She had the world in the palm of her hand. But she lost both her arms in a wrestling match…
- Voulez vous coucher avec moi ce soir (ce soir, what what what) Voulez vous coucher avec moi
- I’m leaving for Paris, no I don’t think that I’ll see you. I’m leaving for Paris, no I don’t think that I need to. So I’m leaving for Paris, won’t you try to take care of yourself?
- Lillee’s pounding down like a machine. Pascoe’s making divots in the green. Marshy’s taking wickets. Hookesy’s clearing pickets…
- Board games have a double meaning in this caravan in Wales. You sink ships when we should be kissing. Monopoly has thrown us in jail!
- Little girl, little girl. Why are you crying? Inside your restless soul, your heart is dying.