Oh, we’re from Tigerland, A fighting fury, we’re from Tigerland…
So today was a good and bad day.
It was a good day because its the day before I go on holiday to Ireland(from my holiday which is a nice 3 degrees of separation thing as Steve pointed out haha). It was bad because I spent my day doing a boring assignment for Comparative European Legal Systems. It was good that I finished though 😛
It was a good day because it was the first day of the football season – FOOTY IS BACK! It was bad because Richmond, who I have a developed a soft spot for over the past few years, got killed. It was even worse that Carlton won and I HATE Carlton! I am unsure whether the Ben Cousins’ hamstring was good or bad though because although it proved Brisbane partially right for not selecting him due age/hamstring issues, it was bad for Richmond
It was a good day because a new episode of South Park came out (Margaritaville) which was brilliant and quite poignant about the global financial crisis. It was bad because I was watching South Park while doing a load of clothes washing and you know how much I hate washing!!!
As I said…it was a good and bad day. However, I know one thing for certain. Tomorrow is going to be a brilliant day *too be sure too be sure* 😀
1 Comment »
- This is the last song, (This is the last song). That I will dedicate to you. Made my peace and now i’m through..
- I fly like paper, get high like planes. If you catch me at the border I got visas in my name. If you come around here, I make ’em all day. I get one down in a second if you wait….
- Just a little insight won’t make this right. It’s too late to fight. It ends tonight, It ends tonight.
- Everything has changed (everything has changed), the faces stay the same (faces stay the same)…
- Come on baby, light my fire. Come on baby, light my fire. Try to set the night on fire…
- Louie louie, Oh baby I gotta go. Louie louie, Oh baby I gotta go.
- Milo Venus was a beautiful lass. She had the world in the palm of her hand. But she lost both her arms in a wrestling match…
- Voulez vous coucher avec moi ce soir (ce soir, what what what) Voulez vous coucher avec moi
- I’m leaving for Paris, no I don’t think that I’ll see you. I’m leaving for Paris, no I don’t think that I need to. So I’m leaving for Paris, won’t you try to take care of yourself?
- Lillee’s pounding down like a machine. Pascoe’s making divots in the green. Marshy’s taking wickets. Hookesy’s clearing pickets…
- Board games have a double meaning in this caravan in Wales. You sink ships when we should be kissing. Monopoly has thrown us in jail!
- Little girl, little girl. Why are you crying? Inside your restless soul, your heart is dying.