Agnus dei, Agnus dei Qui, tollis peccata mundi…
Today was/has been a quite productive day. I got up as early as I could (at 8:30am) and was out of the house by 9:30. I had a few errands that needed to be run. Firstly I headed off to the Brotherton Library at uni to get the Comparative European Legal Systems text. I borrowed it for tomorrow as it basically outlines in 10 pages what I need to say in my essay I am writing tomorrow. I am reading those pages and writing my plan in a few minutes time with tomorrow, my last day in Leeds for a while, dedicated to writing that essay (which will have my assignments 2/3rds finished :D).
I then headed to ‘Poundstretcher’ which is different from ‘Poundland’ in that all the items are still cheap, but unfortunately it is not a case of “everything costs a pound” haha. I needed to go there because I was purchasing a cheap suitcase (it cost me 15 quid in the end). Now of course I have a suitcase here as I needed one to get here, but it is rather large so for two month of travel I got one that is about half the size as in the end al it needs to fit is my clothes. I would’ve contemplated a backpack but my back issues meant that would’ve been a dumb idea.
My last errand was to buy a printer which I again did successfully. I even managed to find a cheap one that was missing a box so I got 10 pounds off. It works a treat and I have now managed to print off my raft of documents I need for my travels from the comfort of my own room. I have also managed to largely pack my suitcase but I will need to do a small load of washing tonight to make sure I have 2 weeks worth of clothes!
I’ll end today with a little anecdote. Now I mentioned that Juz and I went to the York Castle Museum and in short it was a little bizarre…good but bizarre. Well guess what? When I was listening to today’s Hamish and Andy podcast the topic was weird museum pieces and someone rang up about the York Museum. It is always good to know some people share your opinion 😉
No comments yet.
- This is the last song, (This is the last song). That I will dedicate to you. Made my peace and now i’m through..
- I fly like paper, get high like planes. If you catch me at the border I got visas in my name. If you come around here, I make ’em all day. I get one down in a second if you wait….
- Just a little insight won’t make this right. It’s too late to fight. It ends tonight, It ends tonight.
- Everything has changed (everything has changed), the faces stay the same (faces stay the same)…
- Come on baby, light my fire. Come on baby, light my fire. Try to set the night on fire…
- Louie louie, Oh baby I gotta go. Louie louie, Oh baby I gotta go.
- Milo Venus was a beautiful lass. She had the world in the palm of her hand. But she lost both her arms in a wrestling match…
- Voulez vous coucher avec moi ce soir (ce soir, what what what) Voulez vous coucher avec moi
- I’m leaving for Paris, no I don’t think that I’ll see you. I’m leaving for Paris, no I don’t think that I need to. So I’m leaving for Paris, won’t you try to take care of yourself?
- Lillee’s pounding down like a machine. Pascoe’s making divots in the green. Marshy’s taking wickets. Hookesy’s clearing pickets…
- Board games have a double meaning in this caravan in Wales. You sink ships when we should be kissing. Monopoly has thrown us in jail!
- Little girl, little girl. Why are you crying? Inside your restless soul, your heart is dying.