Crashing into walls, Banging on your door, So why’d you let me in? Falling through the floor, Diving in too deep, Underneath your skin.
Okay so in celebration of my good day of work, we went out. It started out nice enough. We had an awesome dinner. It was a middle eastern cafe/restaurant place near Josh. We had consumed a few pre-drinks at Josh’s first. It was amazing food. I had these meat skewer things and as I am always struggling to make a decision I got the mixed plate. The meat was so well seasoned and tender, the salad and chips were great and it only cost me 8 quid. I have come to a conclusion that Simon and Middle Eastern/Muslim food go well together. Still two of my favourite meals I have ever eaten were at Muslim restaurants in China with school. They just do spice well.
From there we headed to the Library. Once again the Library as in the pub and not the book-y place. You think I would go to a proper library on a Thursday night? 😛 We played some pool, had a beer and Johnno arrived with his scottish mate Orr. Orr, although not having a proper name, seemed cool enough and as the night progressed my hypothesis would prove correct. Now to avoid being too detailed, all I will say is that the rest of the night was crazy. SERIOUSLY one of the most crazy nights I have ever had. Just a few of the things that happened were that Johnno lost his keys, I saw a scotsman stand in the middle of 8 different cabs demanding said keys, Brent helped a man who fell over and smashed his head – blood everywhere and hysterical girlfriend so the story goes, I slept most of the night with my somehow paint covered jumper as a pillow outside Johnno’s room door (we got let in but of course his room was also locked), etc, etc. If you want to know the full story – just ask and odds are I won’t tell you haha. For anyone who is worried though, after all this I survived in one piece, made it to university this morning and hopefully will be able to do SOME of one of my essays tonight.
It was a nuts night though…one worthy of being re-told by Allie in HAL 😛
1 Comment »
- This is the last song, (This is the last song). That I will dedicate to you. Made my peace and now i’m through..
- I fly like paper, get high like planes. If you catch me at the border I got visas in my name. If you come around here, I make ’em all day. I get one down in a second if you wait….
- Just a little insight won’t make this right. It’s too late to fight. It ends tonight, It ends tonight.
- Everything has changed (everything has changed), the faces stay the same (faces stay the same)…
- Come on baby, light my fire. Come on baby, light my fire. Try to set the night on fire…
- Louie louie, Oh baby I gotta go. Louie louie, Oh baby I gotta go.
- Milo Venus was a beautiful lass. She had the world in the palm of her hand. But she lost both her arms in a wrestling match…
- Voulez vous coucher avec moi ce soir (ce soir, what what what) Voulez vous coucher avec moi
- I’m leaving for Paris, no I don’t think that I’ll see you. I’m leaving for Paris, no I don’t think that I need to. So I’m leaving for Paris, won’t you try to take care of yourself?
- Lillee’s pounding down like a machine. Pascoe’s making divots in the green. Marshy’s taking wickets. Hookesy’s clearing pickets…
- Board games have a double meaning in this caravan in Wales. You sink ships when we should be kissing. Monopoly has thrown us in jail!
- Little girl, little girl. Why are you crying? Inside your restless soul, your heart is dying.