If everything was everything, but everything is over Everything could be everything, if only we were older…
Sometimes the best laid plans don’t really eventuate. The Iraq war for example. My plan for today was to get up early, do some study, go to class, then study some more and eventually catch up with Joey to see Watchmen and eat sundaes.
What I actually did today was get home at about 6am after a big night out at the Eldon/ with Josh, Brent, Rob, Dan, Oliver, etc (Not a good start to the plan :P). Then I slept until about 11:30 when I forced myself to get up, try to at least function and ended up just trawling the internet. My 12 o’clock class came and went (It is okay though as I have my assignments for the subject and should be able to tackle them with what I have currently). The only part of my day that has gone to plan is that I did catch up with Joey, we did see Watchmen and we did eat sundaes. Unfortunately, that part of the day was probably going to be the least productive from the outset haha. By the way, Watchmen is a great movie! Okay it is a little long and a little confusing but it is beautiful to watch, has a great story, mostly brilliant acting and I could go on.
So where does that leave me? Well I have written off today – I will book my trains around Ireland but thats it. I will do a little extra work tomorrow to make up for it but I think we all need days off. The plan didn’t eventuate but at least I didn’t have to spend 5 years dealing with insurgents haha
3 Comments »
- This is the last song, (This is the last song). That I will dedicate to you. Made my peace and now i’m through..
- I fly like paper, get high like planes. If you catch me at the border I got visas in my name. If you come around here, I make ’em all day. I get one down in a second if you wait….
- Just a little insight won’t make this right. It’s too late to fight. It ends tonight, It ends tonight.
- Everything has changed (everything has changed), the faces stay the same (faces stay the same)…
- Come on baby, light my fire. Come on baby, light my fire. Try to set the night on fire…
- Louie louie, Oh baby I gotta go. Louie louie, Oh baby I gotta go.
- Milo Venus was a beautiful lass. She had the world in the palm of her hand. But she lost both her arms in a wrestling match…
- Voulez vous coucher avec moi ce soir (ce soir, what what what) Voulez vous coucher avec moi
- I’m leaving for Paris, no I don’t think that I’ll see you. I’m leaving for Paris, no I don’t think that I need to. So I’m leaving for Paris, won’t you try to take care of yourself?
- Lillee’s pounding down like a machine. Pascoe’s making divots in the green. Marshy’s taking wickets. Hookesy’s clearing pickets…
- Board games have a double meaning in this caravan in Wales. You sink ships when we should be kissing. Monopoly has thrown us in jail!
- Little girl, little girl. Why are you crying? Inside your restless soul, your heart is dying.