All the music of life seems to be, Like a bell that is ringing for me!
I am a little unsure what to write about today. Nothing really eventful has happened. I went to be at 6:30pm last night and woke up 9am, bar a little awakening to finally manage to call my grandmother. The biggest news of today is that I have booked my flights and hostels for my 2 weeks in Ireland/Northern Ireland. I will be flying out on March 27th from Leeds to Belfast, staying three nights then I will bus/train it to Dublin for a Luther 6 nights before 3 nights in Cork and 3 nights in Killarney. Finally I then make my way up to Dublin on the 11th of April to fly to London at night into London where I will once again be staying with family for a couple of nights.
Easily planned and doesn’t look like it should cost me THAT much. I will see how the bill looks at the end of it though haha.
I then had to go to our seminar for Cybercrime, which finished 45 minutes early and the only constructive thing we got was our first assignment question (and of course DS Wall’s hints for success ;)….and now I am here. See I told you nothing really exciting happened today and there were no real revelations. We are going to an Australian International students night later tonight before dinner and most likely going out on the town again.
Not to make this a pointless post I have to more observations about my time in the UK:
- I bought a packet of 12 snowballs for a pound the other day…disappointing! They were too ‘goo-ey’ and the outside chocolate was too hard. It was almost like ‘liquid marshmallow’ inside😦
- This blog is my first real experience with blogging, on either side -as a reader or as a writer. However, I have noticed that since I started writing this blog I have become more interested in reading other people’s blogs with there now being about 5 a day that I follow…that was probably to be expected though!
4 Comments »
- This is the last song, (This is the last song). That I will dedicate to you. Made my peace and now i’m through..
- I fly like paper, get high like planes. If you catch me at the border I got visas in my name. If you come around here, I make ’em all day. I get one down in a second if you wait….
- Just a little insight won’t make this right. It’s too late to fight. It ends tonight, It ends tonight.
- Everything has changed (everything has changed), the faces stay the same (faces stay the same)…
- Come on baby, light my fire. Come on baby, light my fire. Try to set the night on fire…
- Louie louie, Oh baby I gotta go. Louie louie, Oh baby I gotta go.
- Milo Venus was a beautiful lass. She had the world in the palm of her hand. But she lost both her arms in a wrestling match…
- Voulez vous coucher avec moi ce soir (ce soir, what what what) Voulez vous coucher avec moi
- I’m leaving for Paris, no I don’t think that I’ll see you. I’m leaving for Paris, no I don’t think that I need to. So I’m leaving for Paris, won’t you try to take care of yourself?
- Lillee’s pounding down like a machine. Pascoe’s making divots in the green. Marshy’s taking wickets. Hookesy’s clearing pickets…
- Board games have a double meaning in this caravan in Wales. You sink ships when we should be kissing. Monopoly has thrown us in jail!
- Little girl, little girl. Why are you crying? Inside your restless soul, your heart is dying.