Money, its a hit. Dont give me that do goody good bullshit. Im in the high-fidelity first class traveling set, And I think I need a lear jet.
Not much has happened in the last two days that is really reportable. Besides going out last night for a few drinks with the guys last night, having a couple hours of university today and ACTUALLY starting work on one of my essays (well at least the background research for it). However, there are two things that I have noticed.
Firstly it is a little bit warmer. At the moment, it is 7 degrees Celsius and the forecast minimum for today is only 6. YAY! This actually feels a lot warmer than it would if it hit 7 degrees during a Melbourne winter as well. I had almost adjusted to ‘around 0’ temperatures so if I was layered up I would actually be as comfortable as I am in a normal winter. So at the moment when I am walking to and from uni, it is almost a ‘warm feeling.’
I am also starting to think about the implications of living by myself and financially supporting myself. I have to budget for everything (food, stationary, trips, etc) and this is a first for me. I don’t know how well I am going but currently I sit with a lot more money in the back then I forecast I would have in the middle of February – so at least that is a good sign…I think. However, I think the real test of my ‘vague budget’ will be over easter when I start travelling. I have budgeted what I THINK it will cost with travel, hostels, food and ‘touristy stuff’ but for all I know I could be way out.
We will just have to see how I go with my money management, as all the signs are promising, but I will never resort to a spreadsheet to keep track 😛 haha
No comments yet.
- This is the last song, (This is the last song). That I will dedicate to you. Made my peace and now i’m through..
- I fly like paper, get high like planes. If you catch me at the border I got visas in my name. If you come around here, I make ’em all day. I get one down in a second if you wait….
- Just a little insight won’t make this right. It’s too late to fight. It ends tonight, It ends tonight.
- Everything has changed (everything has changed), the faces stay the same (faces stay the same)…
- Come on baby, light my fire. Come on baby, light my fire. Try to set the night on fire…
- Louie louie, Oh baby I gotta go. Louie louie, Oh baby I gotta go.
- Milo Venus was a beautiful lass. She had the world in the palm of her hand. But she lost both her arms in a wrestling match…
- Voulez vous coucher avec moi ce soir (ce soir, what what what) Voulez vous coucher avec moi
- I’m leaving for Paris, no I don’t think that I’ll see you. I’m leaving for Paris, no I don’t think that I need to. So I’m leaving for Paris, won’t you try to take care of yourself?
- Lillee’s pounding down like a machine. Pascoe’s making divots in the green. Marshy’s taking wickets. Hookesy’s clearing pickets…
- Board games have a double meaning in this caravan in Wales. You sink ships when we should be kissing. Monopoly has thrown us in jail!
- Little girl, little girl. Why are you crying? Inside your restless soul, your heart is dying.