He just threw out all of his old clothes, And all the music that he owns, It’s time for his yearly change of style…
Okay so as today wasn’t one of those exciting days where there is one or two events that are “blog-worthy” I have gone with the “rapidfire dot point format”.
- I slept in until 10 (an early morning ;))
- I did a few hours work for my first seminar for Comparative European Legal Systems that started at midday. It went well though as although I only did half the questions, the seminar was organised in a way where the fact I had done all the readings meant it didn’t really matter
- I went food shopping. My plan was to get a fortnight or twos worth of food…although I have since eaten more than my amount of food for today I am not sure how well that plan will go!
- I then chatted to Christ on skype…HI CHRIST-E!
- I planned some of the places I want to go both over the Easter break (Ireland/Northern Ireland) and the end of semester break (Prague, Krakow, Vienna, Munich, Berlin, Copenhagen, Stockholm and London being the plan :D)
- Finally wrapping up my day by writing this post, watching The Office (USA) and chatting to some mates on msn (Hi Ben, Joey, Luke, etc :P)
- Oh I also forgot that its never too cold for ice cream. I went and braved the cold to grab a yummy tub of Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream!
I have also made a few more observations about England or maybe even life in general:
- In England, Shan’s dreaded pulp in Orange Juice is actually referred to as “juicy bits”…I like the child-like nature of that name
- If you are wearing a hat with a flat brim and the label still on… you are a wanker😀
- I am not sure if you can really trust a “restaraunt” if they share a kitchen (and half a menu) with the takeaway joint next door! (Thats is Charcos and Flames on Woodhouse Lane if anybody is wondering!)
- I couldn’t be more excited about the AFL season just about to start🙂
- 3000 word essays don’t seem that long when I have written some posts on this blog that were 1000 words😛
3 Comments »
- This is the last song, (This is the last song). That I will dedicate to you. Made my peace and now i’m through..
- I fly like paper, get high like planes. If you catch me at the border I got visas in my name. If you come around here, I make ’em all day. I get one down in a second if you wait….
- Just a little insight won’t make this right. It’s too late to fight. It ends tonight, It ends tonight.
- Everything has changed (everything has changed), the faces stay the same (faces stay the same)…
- Come on baby, light my fire. Come on baby, light my fire. Try to set the night on fire…
- Louie louie, Oh baby I gotta go. Louie louie, Oh baby I gotta go.
- Milo Venus was a beautiful lass. She had the world in the palm of her hand. But she lost both her arms in a wrestling match…
- Voulez vous coucher avec moi ce soir (ce soir, what what what) Voulez vous coucher avec moi
- I’m leaving for Paris, no I don’t think that I’ll see you. I’m leaving for Paris, no I don’t think that I need to. So I’m leaving for Paris, won’t you try to take care of yourself?
- Lillee’s pounding down like a machine. Pascoe’s making divots in the green. Marshy’s taking wickets. Hookesy’s clearing pickets…
- Board games have a double meaning in this caravan in Wales. You sink ships when we should be kissing. Monopoly has thrown us in jail!
- Little girl, little girl. Why are you crying? Inside your restless soul, your heart is dying.